Friday, February 1, 2013

Snow Days!!!

We have had quite a few snow days over the last 3 weeks.  I don't think we have been to school on a Friday in 3 weeks!  It is making it hard for my kids (ok me too) to stay in a routine.  I have been trying to work on a few things over the last few days for my classroom.  It has been mainly posters to be hung up on my cafe wall.  Hopefully these will help my students with expanding their vocabulary as well as being more fluent in their reading. I am finding that it is more and more important for Kindergarten to become readers earlier in the school year.  Hopefully I can post pictures later of my posters that I plan on using in the classroom.  I guess I better get off of this computer and get something done around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment